Episode 25 – “Survivor” ft. @t.williamscounselingservices and @therapywithash: A Surviving R. Kelly Community Discussion to Address Issues and Move Forward Together
In our first Live Podcast, the crew aimed to create an open, safe space for the community to address the Surviving R. Kelly series, its implications on a larger scale, and how we can heal together. Featuring @t.williamscounselingservices and @therapywithash, Licensed Therapists with additional resources to help the community come together, learn and heal.
Hosts: @JayeSweets, @GreenDiggidy and @TrapMoneyFreshy
- Seeing Something, Saying Nothing
- Young Ladies and Adult Males
- Parent/Child Communication and Relationships
- The Blame Game
- Separating Artistry From Person
- Increase In Interest In R. Kelly?
- Song Lyrics and Messages. 90s and Current
- Selling Sex to Kids
- Control and Brainwashing
- Victim Shaming? Victim Blaming?
- Common In Black Community? All communities?
- “Surviving Lies” with R. Kelly?
- Elevation of Broken People .Celebrities
- Courts and Investigations
- Sexual Assault Lines Surge
- Difficulties In Speaking Up
- Current Persona and Public Appearances
- Help for R. Kelly?