In our first Live Podcast, the crew aimed to create an open, safe space for the community to address the Surviving R. Kelly series, its implications on a larger scale, and how we can heal together. Featuring @t.williamscounselingservices and @therapywithash, Licensed Therapists with additional resources to help the community come together, learn and heal.
Hosts: @JayeSweets, @GreenDiggidy and @TrapMoneyFreshy
- Seeing Something, Saying Nothing
- Young Ladies and Adult Males
- Parent/Child Communication and Relationships
- The Blame Game
- Separating Artistry From Person
- Increase In Interest In R. Kelly?
- Song Lyrics and Messages. 90s and Current
- Selling Sex to Kids
- Control and Brainwashing
- Victim Shaming? Victim Blaming?
- Common In Black Community? All communities?
- “Surviving Lies” with R. Kelly?
- Elevation of Broken People .Celebrities
- Courts and Investigations
- Sexual Assault Lines Surge
- Difficulties In Speaking Up
- Current Persona and Public Appearances
- Help for R. Kelly?